Note: There are products that contain sustainable palm oil. As we come across them, we will list them as such.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Weleda: Skin Food


I bought this a while ago to help with the dry skin on my face. I didn't like it because it seems really heavy and felt like it was pulling my skin when I was trying to put it on. It sat in a drawer for a long time.

Last week, I decided to pull it out and give it a shot on my feet. WOW! It works AWESOME! :) After just a few uses, my feet look so much better! I'd highly recommend it for any problem areas (i.e. - hands, elbows or feet).

Container Size:
2.5 oz

Where'd you get it?: Drugstore.com (I've seen it at Walgreen's as well)

How much did it cost?: $15.69

Bonus!: Weleda does not test on animals

Would you buy it again?: Most definitely!!!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower), Lanolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond), Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Glyceryl Linoleate, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Fragrance (Parfum), Viola Tricolor, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Calendula Officinalis, Cholesterol, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral, Coumarin

No comments:

Videos

Orangutans are not the only ones who suffer for palm oil