Note: There are products that contain sustainable palm oil. As we come across them, we will list them as such.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Crest Pro-Health (Clean Mint)


I am very torn about this product. I guess you could say it's one of my guilty pleasures (which is really weird to say about a toothpaste). In case you didn't notice, I try REALLY hard to buy things that are not tested on animals. Procter & Gamble is a HUGE animal testing offender but I just can't give up on this toothpaste! I tried several others (Biotin, Tom's of Maine, etc.) but they just don't live up to Crest Pro-Health. My mouth feels cleaner, fresher and, when I was using it religiously before, I had no issues when I went for my dental cleaning. After I stopped using it, I had a few cavities, and a couple of my teeth became very sensitive again (I had these issues BEFORE I started using this toothpaste too). Maybe it's just a coincidence but I'm just not sure.

So, after finding it on sale, I have purchased 4 tubes of Crest Pro-Health. This is one of those items where I'd say, to get me to stop using it, you'll have to pry it from my cold, dead hands.

Container Size: 4.2 oz

Where'd you get it?:
Pathmark (one of our local grocery stores)

How much did it cost?: $1.99 (this is a sale price...normally I think it's around $3.50 / $4.00)

Would you buy it again?: Absolutely!

Bonus!: none

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Stannous flouride 0.454% Inactive Ingredients: glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium hexametaphosphate, propylene glycol, PEG-6, water, zinc lactate, trisodium phosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium gluconate, carrageenan, sodium saccharin, polyethylene, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, blue 1

No comments:

Videos

Orangutans are not the only ones who suffer for palm oil