Note: There are products that contain sustainable palm oil. As we come across them, we will list them as such.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Real Solutions Moisture Recovery with Hydrating Macadamia Nut Oil

I had been using Nature's Gate Organics for about a month or so and, while I liked it, I started feeling like it was drying my hair out a bit. So, while in the grocery store, I looked to see what they had and found this shampoo & conditioner by Real Solutions. So far, I LOVE it! I've only been using it for a few weeks but have seen a real improvement in my hair already. I have a problem with dry and frizzy and this seems to take care of it all! I can let it air dry and have no issues with it being too frizzy.

They also have 3 other types: Color Care, Frizz Repair and Volumizing Remedy *Updated 8/22/08: I looked at the Frizz Repair and Volumizing Remedy versions at the store. They DO have parabens in the conditioner. I didn't look at the Color Care version.

Container Size:
12 oz

Where'd you get it?:
ShopRite (one of our local grocery stores)

How much did it cost?: $6.99

Would you buy it again?: Absolutely!

Bonus!: Paraben & sulfate free, organic, no animal products, doesn't test on animals, packaging is recyclable!

Ingredients: (I don't have the list right now but will update it as soon as I can)

No comments:

Videos

Orangutans are not the only ones who suffer for palm oil